On the rare occasion we need you to verify your Source of Funds, we will do our best to make the verification process as quick and easy as possible.
You may upload one of the following documents as your Source of Funds (please make sure that your name, issue date, and all document information are clearly visible):
- Salary: If you paid for your purchase using your salary, you’ll need to send us copies of your payslips from the previous 3 months or a tax statement.
- Savings: If you paid for your purchase using your savings, we need to know how you earned this money. Please upload a bank statement showing the current balance of your savings account, and relevant documents showing the source of your savings.
- Sale of property: If you’ve sold a property and put some or all of the proceeds towards your purchases on MoonPay, you'll need to send us a copy of the sale agreement for the property or a signed letter from the lawyer handling the sale of the property; a bank statement showing the proceeds of the sale being credited to your bank account, and a statement showing the funds being transferred to your bank account.
- Cryptocurrency: If you paid for your purchase using proceeds from cryptocurrency, we need to know how you earned the money from your cryptocurrency investments. Please provide us with the relevant documents and statements showing your current cryptocurrency balance, and any deposits/trades/withdrawals from the last 3 months.
- Loan: If you paid for your purchase using a loan - please upload an executed copy of the loan agreement and a bank statement showing the received funds along with your current balance.
- Inheritance: If you paid for your purchase using inherited wealth - please upload the grant of probate, the inheritance will, and a bank statement showing the received funds, along with your current balance.
Please note that by accepting our Terms & Conditions you have agreed to supply all necessary information about your source of funds.